Thomas, Ahnell, Laraway & Smith, LLC d/b/a Divorce Matters is a rapidly growing Law Firm with multiple locations throughout Colorado. Because of our ongoing growth, we are looking for the right HR Generalist to join our amazing team. HR Generalists have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
Being a Thomas, Ahnell, Laraway & Smith, LLC team member means you innately display compassion, excellence, integrity, and tenacity daily. You have a strong desire for personal and professional growth. And your passion for helping others is a daily driving force that motivates you to serve something greater than yourself.
We have a team of dedicated professionals, who are driven by our client centered approach. While working in a law firm is busy, we always remember to have some fun along the way. Our employees enjoy a robust benefits package and a great culture that awards hard work and dedication.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. One Digital) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
*Duties and skills may change as business needs dictate. The above list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills and responsibilities.
In addition to a great working environment, we also offer a very robust benefits package including:
- Company Match on your 401k
- Traditional and Roth 401k Options
- 100% paid employee only premiums for firm standard medical and dental plans
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- 100% paid employee only premiums for short term disability, long term disability and life insurance plans
- Generous paid time off
- Comp Time
Does this sound like it could be a good fit? Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!